Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkins***Heartfelt Creations***

This is a design Team LO for Heartfelt Creations. Their stamps are just so beautiful.And I am honored to be a part of their team. I used the pumpkin stamp, and the very cool thing about a lot of their stamps is that they coordinate with Spellbinders dies. How cool is that, just die cut and stamp. The photo is my good friends little one at the pumpkin patch. Daddy took the photo and I post processed in Photoshop CS3 to match the papers. I used actions and filters to give it a distressed old world grungy look. Then I gave him wings using butterfly a butterfly brush.




12 comments:

  1. Awww!This is beautiful and those pumpkins are just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is breathtaking!!! I just love looking at what you create. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how everything blends so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! The editing on that picture is fab!! Matches the papers so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous detail as always!

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful page, wonderful detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lisa...this reminds me of the Flower Fairies...a little pumpkin elf;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW!!! This LO is stunning! Your flowers are gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE how you used these pumpkins and vines in your layout, it came out AMAZING! Every time I see one of your layouts I feel inspired to start scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute is this.. Love the mixture of the pumpkins and the flowers.. Another amazing layout..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!